Toro Power Max® HD 1432 OHXE Commercial (38844)
Call for Price
The Power Max HD 1432 OHXE Commercial with Toro Premium 420cc OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. Throws snow up to 60’+ (18.3 m) feet away with a 32" (81 cm) clearing width and 21.5" (55 cm) intake height with Standard Drift Breaker. Ideal for concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park 6+ cars and handle 6+" (15+ cm) of snow at a time. Storage dimensions are 62" x 33.5" x 44.5" (158 cm" x 85 cm x 113 cm).
Everything from the housing, frame, ACS, and chute are 100% steel construction, meaning this snow blower is built to last. All new double deflector provides wider range of throw, from right next to a fence or far as the operator needs. The convenient one-hand operation lever frees the other hand to change speeds or adjust the chute without stopping. Easily change the chute direction and angle with the Quick Stick® chute control.
A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Power Max HD uses special gears that are so strong they do not need shear pins to protect them. Instead, hardened bolts are used that are designed not to break eliminating the need to ever replace a shear pin.
- Powered by a Toro Premium 420cc OHV 4-cycle engine, it's ideal for concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park 6+ cars and handle 6+" (15+ cm) of snow at a time
- All Steel Construction - the housing, frame, ACS, and chute are 100% steel construction, meaning this snow blower is built to last
- 32" (81 cm) Clearing Width, 21.5" (55 cm) intake height with Standard Drift Breaker, Up to 60'+ (18.3 m) Throw Distance
- Anti-Clogging System (ACS) - Reduces clogging and maximizes impeller speed and snow velocity
- Hand Warmers: Keep warm in subzero temperatures for added comfort.
- LED Headlight: See and be seen with a bright LED light.
- Anti-Clogging System (ACS): The only system to allow the impeller to automatically reroute excess snow away from the chute and back into the auger to reduce clogging.
- Electric Start: For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- All Steel Construction: Everything from the housing, frame, ACS, and chute are 100% steel construction, meaning this snow blower is built to last.
- Commercial-Grade Auger Gear Box: Special hardened gears are designed to withstand the highest of stresses. No shear pins are needed, so there are none to replace.
- Power Steering: Turn on a dime! Wheels can be disengaged independently or simultaneously with trigger controls - making turning, reversing, and steering easy for anyone.
- Quick Stick® Chute Control: Reinforced with metal rod, innovative joystick control changes chute direction on the go.
- Large 14" Serrated Auger: Extra-large auger is designed to chew through the tough, compact snow.
- Extra-Large 16" Tires: The wide surface area and the squared-off deep lugs of the extra-large 16" tires aggressively dig down to the sub-surface in deep snow for the best possible traction.
- Auger System: Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 14" / 36 cm Dia., Commercial-Grade; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control: Quick Stick® (200° Rotation), Steel, Double Deflector
- Clearing Width: 32" (81 cm), 21.5" (55 cm) intake height w/ Standard Drift Breaker
- Engine: Toro Premium 420cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 420cc
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 Quarts (4.5 L)
- Lighting: LED Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock: Standard
- Scraper: Adjustable
- Speeds: 6 Fwd. / 2 Rev.
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 60'+ (18.3 m)
- Tires: 16" (41 cm) Deep Lug, Directional
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty. 1 Year Commercial
- Weight: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- Engine Type
- Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 32 in. (81 cm)
- Electric Start
- Max Discharge
- Up to 60 ft.+ (18.3 m)
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. (41 cm)
- 310 lb. (141 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 qt. (4.5 L)