2019 Scag TLB25-35BV
Call for Price
Scag Giant-Vac Industrial Tow Behind Truck Loaders are built for major debris handling jobs. Municipalities and large landscape companies will appreciate the incredible performance, quality and value these loaders deliver. They feature 25" diameter, all steel, balanced, debris reducing impellers, 16" intake hoses, and engines up to 48hp.
Fully serviceable and ready for the road, the trailers are fully lighted and DOT ready with adjustable tongue lengths (tongue length not adjustable on TLB25-48KBD), hitch heights and come standard with either a 2-5/16" ball hitch or pintle hitch. Other hitches can be installed to match your needs.
Contact your local Giant-Vac dealer for a demonstration today and experience the Scag difference for yourself.
- Model: TLB25-35BV
- Engine: Vanguard V-twin, air-cooled
- Horsepower: 35 hp
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Capacity: 8.5 gal., steel tank has built-in fuel gauge
- Frame Construction: All steel, welded
- Housing Construction: All steel, welded 10 gauge
- Housing Design: Removeable back panel for easy impeller and wear plate access
- Impeller Construction: 4 blades, 1/2 in. thick, all-steel, welded, high CFM, debris reducing design
- Impeller Mounting: Straight bore
- Impeller Diameter: 25 in.
- Impeller Width: 9 in.
- Housing Width: 10.5 in.
- Wear Plates: Yes - 1/4 in. steel, bolt-in replaceable
- Hose Specification: 16 in. diameter intake hose, .045 blue polyurethane reinforced with wire helix with wearstrip. Length 84 in.
- CFM output: 6,781 CFM
- Axle: Heavy-duty Dexter Torflex Axle (3,500 lb)
- Tires: 205/75 R15
- Length: 3-position adjustable tongue: 120 in., 126 in., 132 in. (not adjustable on TLB25-48KBD)
- Trailer Width: 66-3/4 in.
- Height: 121-1/4 in.
- Wheel Chocks and Chock Boxes: Yes - standard equipment
- Traffic Cones and Cone Holder: Yes - standard equipment
- Hitch: 2-5/16 in. Ball Hitch
- Weight: 1,700 lb.
- CA Compliant: Yes
- Warranty: 2-Year Commercial, 90-day Rental
- Powerful, 35 hp Vanguard and 37hp Kohler gas, air-cooled, commercial-grade engines with heavy-duty air filtration systems for extended engine life.
- 48hp Kubota 4-cylinder, diesel, liquid-cooled, commercial-grade engines with heavy-duty air filtration system for extended engine life.
- Heavy-duty welded steel engine platform for long, reliable unit life
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing
- 1/2" thick , 4-blade, welded steel impeller, dynamically balanced, high-CFM, debris reducing design
- 16" diameter intake hose, .045 blue polyurethane rubber, wire helix with wearstrip. Length 84"
- 1/4", serviceable blower housing steel wear plates are standard equipment
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous, one or two-handed intake handle with thick, comfort foam grip
- 16 gauge, intake nozzle with 7-gauge reinforcement plate at handle mount
- DOT approved, highway lighting, licence plate bracket and reflectors are standard equipment
- Easy rear access to the impeller and the wear plates for cleaning and servicing
- Boom features a transport position with spring-loaded locking pin that keeps the boom secure during transport.
- All steel, welded boom arm features Igis bearing for smooth movement
- Intake nozzle can be secured to the trailer for transport with an innovative transport pin system.
- Hose support chain is easily height adjustable, without tools, for quick hose height changes.
- Wheel chocks w/ chock boxes and traffic cones with cone holder are standard equipment
- Large capacity fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- All steel, replaceable wheel fenders with integrated tail lamps, turn signals and reflectors
- 12" discharge tube for better debris dispersal; heavy-duty clamp secures the flexible discharge pipe to the loader
- 3-hole broom and rake holder is standard equipment, located at the rear of the loader for easy access
- Heavy-duty Dexter Torflex Axle (3,500 lb) smooths the ride and reduces jarring and vibration to the loader during transport. Heat treated solid steel inner bar and forged torsion arms for maximum strength.
- 205/75 R15 highway tires and steel wheels standard
- TLB Models come standard with a 2-5/16" ball hitch or pintle hitch. Your Scag Giant-Vac dealer can easily switch this depending on your needs.
- Custom fit, wrapped wiring harness for long life
- Spring-loaded pin on rear support / stability leg for easy engagement and disengagement
- 7-pin trailer wiring connector
- Remote engine oil drain for easy and clean maintenance
- 35hp and 48hp are 50 state emissions compliant
- Optional Truck Loader Halogen light kit available (part number: 9602)
- Engine Type
- Vanguard V-twin, air-cooled
- 35 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.5 gal.
- 1,700 lb.